Get answers to frequently asked questions regarding our corporate services.
How do I contact Customer Service?
- Contact your corporate business officer for any inquiries
- Send an email to BFC’s customer service desk firstname.lastname@example.org for any transaction delays/inquiries or grievances
- Complete the contact form which will be submitted directly to the team
What added value can I expect?
What is the Transaction Process?
- Visit any of BEC's branches to make a transaction
- Place online orders by sending an e-mail instruction from the company’s registered mail address to email@example.com
- Complete the order form and send it to BFC’s corporate desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book foreign exchange by placing an order via the forex booking form available online
Can cheques be used for transactions?
How do I know my transactions will be secure?
- Dedicated security van
- Self-sealed bags
- Serial numbers
- Cash collection bags opened in CCTV presence at all times
What supporting documents will be required for transactions?
There may be instances that you would be asked to provide supporting documents for the transfers executed through us.
When can I expect collection/delivery of foreign exchange transactions?
Back End Charges
How do fluctuation of FOREX and Remittances Rates affect me as a corporate customer?
Most of the times for FOREX your rates shall be fixed for the non- volatile currencies as discussed and agreed by your corporate business officer. FOREX rates though, are subject to market change.